Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ahh...Comfy

Ever since Hadley learned to jump on the sofas we've had a hard time getting her off of them. She has two beds, one in her pen and one in my bedroom but I've realized that both are pretty thin. Brian and I bought them before we brought her home and just didn't know any better, I guess. Seeing her take her naps on the couches made me realize that she'd never voluntarily choose to sleep in her bed unless she had one soft and comfortable enough to rival the human furniture.

I'd mentioned to Brian that I've been pricing more luxurious doggie beds so he went ahead and surprised her with a gift of a new bed for the holidays. It's much larger then her old beds so she can stretch out and it's even softer than the couch. She didn't need much convincing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment