Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wow, I Really Am One of Those People :)

I used to secretly laugh at people who dressed their dogs up in sweaters and coats. How ridiculous, I thought. When I got Hadley I decided to research this issue just to be sure that my snickering was justified but it seems I was wrong. Dogs get cold with allowances for breed, coat and temperature, of course.

Although Cavaliers have long hair, they do not have a double coat and Hadley herself let me know how cold was too cold for her. As fall turned into winter, we had a few days with temperatures in the upper 30's and that, it seems, is just too cold for her. So I bought her a sweater - pink to match her collar and leash. Today was absolutely freezing with strong wind gusts and temperatures in the 20's and Hadley got to wear her new sweater. I think she looks adorable in it. And I don't care what anybody else thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment