Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Could Cry

Hadley's been peeing in her potty box for nearly three weeks without any mistakes or accidents.  I almost trusted her...as much as you could say you trust a 4 1/2 month old puppy.  But yesterday morning, she peed on the floor.  Nothing unusual happened, I let her out of her pen in the morning and she was playing with her toy in the bedroom.  She ran off into the kitchen, like she usually does, (to see if anyone had accidentally dropped a steak on the floor), came out of the kitchen and peed right there.  This wasn't a few small drips, either.  I was so shocked I could barely respond...I just couldn't believe what I was seeing!

I scolded her and put her in her pen for an hour.  When I let her out again I told her to 'go potty' and she obeyed right away.

I mean, forget the poop situation because that's pretty dire but...the pee!  I was sure we had that worked out.  I'm so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment