Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time is Dragging


Tick, tock, tick, tock...I feel like an expectant mother.  It'll be another week before we can pick up our puppy and I can hardly stand it.  I keep picturing terrible scenarios where something has gone wrong and she didn't survive.  I can't even imagine what a wreck I'd be if this was a human child.

We went shopping over Memorial Day weekend and her "room" is all ready.  People are making fun of me that it won't stay all neat and clean like that when the puppy actually comes but I don't care.  I've chosen a vet and made her first appointment to start vaccinations.  I've taken some time off work to get her acclimated.  I hope she likes the toys I've picked out for her and the food I've picked out for her.  Is the crate the right size?  Is the pen too close to the air-conditioner?  Will she cry?  Tick tock, tick tock...

No comments:

Post a Comment