Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And Again...

I was getting ready for work this morning while Hadley alternated between playing with her bunny toy and napping in her favorite spot on the bedroom carpet between the bed and my dressing table. I went to use the bathroom and came out to find a puddle of pee on the floor next to the door! I yelled at her and I don't think she even understood why she was getting yelled at.

This past Sunday, Brian and I took advantage of a beautiful late summer day and relaxed in Central Park. We ran into a nice man with two CKC Spaniels so we all sat on a bench together and traded stories. His youngest Cavalier is a one year old girl and he said she's only now beginning to become trustworthy not to pee on the floor. OK, so my Hadley is not the dunce of the doggie world. But it's still frustrating as hell to be cleaning pee off the floor after all these weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment